2 course starter plus main €45
Warm smoked Mackerel, potato and beetroot salad, pickled samphire, horseradish mayo, organic scallions, fermented red onion.
Sauté Squid and prawns, green tea noodles, miso dressing, pickled carrots, black sesame seed.
Soba noodles toasted sesame oil, slow roasted Skeaghanore duck, star anise.
Crispy parcel of French brie, sweet onion, rowan berry sauce, mixed local leaves.
Pan fried Scallops (80grm) celeriac and hazelnut oil puree, crushed roasted hazelnuts, lovage sauce. (€4 supplement) Limited
Sautéed fillet of Hake, with espelette chili, organic courgette and stagshorn plantain, roast cherry tomato, aubergine caviar, roast garlic butter sauce.
Pan fried Monkfish, ponzu glaze, red dilisk, sea lettuce, roast Belgian chicory, French beans, sesame seed.(€3 supplement)
Grilled fillets of Sea Bass, local purple sprouting broccoli, tarragon oil, celeriac, creamed lobster bisque sauce.(€3 supplement)
Pan fried whole Black Sole on the bone local cavolo nero, chestnut mushroom, sugar snaps, sea asparagus, lemon basil butter. (€5 supplement) (Limited)
Slow cooked Irish Pork belly hint of 5 spice, local braised red cabbage, rhubarb compote and parsnip.
Sauté Irish Lamb cutlets and lamb Kofta, roast red pepper, courgette, coriander & spicy chickpea fricassee.
- All our fish and shellfish are Irish and local when possible,
- we use wild adult species and promote and prefer tangle netting fishing methods.
- All our beef, lamb, pork, chicken are local.
- Sauces are made using our own fresh stocks.
- All dishes are cooked to order.
- We forage when we have time.
- We love our professions, food, wine and kids.
- Lobster & crab, John O’ Brien, license no.C362 Old Head of Kinsale
- Oysters, Mussels & Scallops, Jamie Dwyer, Haven Shellfish, Kinsale https://www.havenshellfish.ie/
- Salad leaves, red cabbage, broccoli, leeks…Horizon Farm,Dunderrow https://www.facebook.com/Horizon-Farm-477551062398565/
- Lamb & Beef & Pork & Chicken (Irish) John Barrett’s butchers, Main Street, Kinsale
- Duck Skeaghanore West Cork farm https://skeaghanore.ie/
- Vegetables Keelings & Market garden, Pearse street, Kinsale
- Fish, Matt O’Connell Seafood, Cork https://www.facebook.com/mattoconnellseafoodscork/.