2 course starter plus main €44
Warm smoked Mackerel, potato and beetroot salad, pickled samphire, horseradish mayo, organic scallions, fermented red onion.
Saute squid and prawns, green tea noodles,miso dressing,pickled carrots, black sesame.
Soba noodles toasted sesame oil, slow roasted Skeaghanore duck, star anise.
Crispy parcel of French brie, sweet onion, rowan berry coulis, mixed local leaves.
Pan fried Langoustines, crispy pancetta, pearl barley risotto, fermented black garlic and basil sauce. (€5 supplement) Limited
Pan fried Monkfish, Japanese 7 spice, green asparagus with wild garlic, sea lettuce, roast garlic and chive butter, vegetable julienne. (€3 supplement)
Sautéed fillet of Hake, roast butternut squash, toasted pumpkin seeds, chorizo crumb, sugar snaps, creamed wild leeks.
Grilled fillets of Sea Bass (€3 supplement) Puy lentils, organic spinach, sea asparagus, new season carrot, lovage butter sauce.(€3 supplement)
Slow cooked Irish Pork Belly hint of 5 spice, braised red cabbage, parsnip, Max’s rhubarb compote.
Sauté Irish Lamb cutlets and lamb Kofta, roast red pepper, courgette, coriander, & spicy chickpea fricassee.
- All our fish and shellfish are Irish and local when possible,
- we use wild adult species and promote and prefer tangle netting fishing methods.
- All our beef, lamb, pork, chicken are local.
- Sauces are made using our own fresh stocks.
- All dishes are cooked to order.
- We forage when we have time.
- We love our professions, food, wine and kids.
- Lobster & crab, John O’ Brien, license no.C362 Old Head of Kinsale
- Oysters, Mussels & Scallops, Jamie Dwyer, Haven Shellfish, Kinsale https://www.havenshellfish.ie/
- Salad leaves, red cabbage, broccoli, leeks…Horizon Farm,Dunderrow https://www.facebook.com/Horizon-Farm-477551062398565/
- Lamb & Beef & Pork & Chicken (Irish) John Barrett’s butchers, Main Street, Kinsale
- Duck Skeaghanore West Cork farm https://skeaghanore.ie/
- Vegetables Keelings & Market garden, Pearse street, Kinsale
- Fish, Matt O’Connell Seafood, Cork https://www.facebook.com/mattoconnellseafoodscork/.
You must be logged in to post a comment.