Menu 2 course (starter plus main) €42 per person
Warm smoked Mackerel, potato and beetroot salad, pickled samphire, horseradish mayo, organic scallions, fermented red onion.
Saute squid and prawns, green tea noodles,miso dressing,pickled carrots, black sesame.
Soba noodles toasted sesame oil, slow roasted Skeaghanore duck, star anise.
Crispy parcel of French brie, sweet onion, rowan berry coulis, mixed local leaves.
Pan fried scallops, venison broth, lovage, celeriac, Irish winter Chanterelles, wild leeks, peas, pancetta and Fettuccine. (€4 supplement)
Pan fried Monkfish, roast crown prince squash, toasted pumpkin seeds, chorizo crumb, french beans, creamed leeks. (€3 supplement
Sautéed fillet of Hake, satay style, crispy onions, toasted peanuts, cauliflower puree and grilled florets.
Sauté fillet of Black Sole, creamed Jerusalem artichokes with lemon thyme, green asparagus.(€2-€5 supplement) Limited
Slow cooked Irish Pork Belly hint of 5 spice, local braised red cabbage, roast plum and parsnip.
Sauté Irish Lamb cutlets and lamb Kofta, roast red pepper, courgette, coriander, & spicy chickpea fricassee.
- All our fish and shellfish are Irish and local when possible,
- we use wild adult species and promote and prefer tangle netting fishing methods.
- All our beef, lamb, pork, chicken are local.
- Sauces are made using our own fresh stocks.
- All dishes are cooked to order.
- We forage when we have time.
- We love our professions, food, wine and kids.
- Lobster & crab, John O’ Brien, license no.C362 Old Head of Kinsale
- Oysters, Mussels & Scallops, Jamie Dwyer, Haven Shellfish, Kinsale https://www.havenshellfish.ie/
- Salad leaves, red cabbage, broccoli, leeks…Horizon Farm,Dunderrow https://www.facebook.com/Horizon-Farm-477551062398565/
- Lamb & Beef & Pork & Chicken (Irish) John Barrett’s butchers, Main Street, Kinsale
- Duck Skeaghanore West Cork farm https://skeaghanore.ie/
- Vegetables Keelings & Market garden, Pearse street, Kinsale
- Fish, Matt O’Connell Seafood, Cork https://www.facebook.com/mattoconnellseafoodscork/.