We are closed for the season, see you all 1st March 2018
Max’s December 15th to 23rd December
Grilled mussels with garlic butter, parsley and breadcrumbs. €8.50
Sauté Irish Squid with chorizo, thyme, leeks and mixed rice timbale. €8.50
Pan fried Langoustines, wild garlic, sun dried tomato, fettuccine pasta. €13.50
Soup: Max’s fresh homemade soup of the day. €6.00
Indonesian style chicken wing, pickled cucumber. €7.50
Crispy parcel of brie, sweet onion & dried fig marmalade, mesclun salad. €9.50
Sauteed fillet of Hake, satay style, crispy onions, toasted peanuts, cauliflower puree and grilled florets. €22.90
Grilled fillet of Sea Bass, creamed leek with wild garlic, fried chorizo crumb, thyme roasted butternut squash. €25.00
Grilled whole Black Sole, herb butter, mixed salad. (price depending on size)
Roast and braised Irish Pheasant, stuffed cabbage with morteau sausage, king oyster mushrooms, beetroot and victoria black grapes. €22.90
*Meat special… (limited availability) €22.90
Sauté Irish Lamb cutlets with a grilled lamb Kofta, roast red pepper, courgette, coriander, & spicy chickpea fricassee. €24.00
Roast rack of Irish lamb, flageolet, carrot, roast shallots, shitake, flat parsley jus. €28.90
- All our fish and shellfish are Irish and local when possible,
- we use wild adult species and promote and prefer tangle netting fishing methods.
- All our beef, lamb, pork, chicken are local.
- Sauces are made using our own fresh stocks.
- All dishes are cooked to order.
- We forage when we have time.
- We love our professions, food, wine and kids.
- Lobster & crab, John O’ Brien, license no.C362 Old Head of Kinsale
- Oysters, Mussels & Scallops, Jamie Dwyer, Haven Shellfish, Kinsale
- Salad leaves, red cabbage, broccoli, leeks…Horizon farms,Dunderrow
- Lamb & Beef & Pork & Chicken (Irish) John Barrett’s butchers, Main Street, Kinsale
- Vegetables Keelings & Market garden, Pearse street, Kinsale
- Fish, Matt O’Connell Seafood, Cork.