Menu 2 course (starter plus main) €39 per person
Sauté Squid and prawns, green tea noodles, miso dressing, pickled carrots, black sesame seed.
Soba noodles toasted sesame oil, slow roasted Skeaghanore duck, star anise.
Crispy parcel of French brie, sweet onion, rhubarb and hibicus sauce, mixed leaves.
Pan fried Langoustines, crispy pancetta, pearl barley risotto, fermented black garlic and basil sauce. €4 supplement
Steamed local mussels, white wine , lovage, cream, vegetable julienne.
Warm smoked Mackerel and potato salad, pickled samphire, local beetroot, horseradish mayo, organic scallions.
Grilled half local Lobster, garden herb butter, mixed leaves. (€6.00 supplement) limited
Pan fried fillet of fresh Haddock puy lentils, carrot, celeriac, local corn, Coppa, garlic and chicken jus.
Pan fried Monkfish, chorizo crumb, buckwheat, sea asparagus, organic yellow courgette, lovage, leek and mussel sauce. (€3 supplement)
Grilled fillet of Sea bass roasted red pepper and coriander salsa, mixed local leaves. (€2 supplement)
Wild Rabbit Casserole, slow cooked in Kinsale pale ale,root vegetables, radish, chorizo, mushrooms and lovage.
Sauté Irish Lamb cutlets and lamb Kofta, roast red pepper, courgette, coriander, & spicy chickpea fricassee.
- All our fish and shellfish are Irish and local when possible,
- we use wild adult species and promote and prefer tangle netting fishing methods.
- All our beef, lamb, pork, chicken are local.
- Sauces are made using our own fresh stocks.
- All dishes are cooked to order.
- We forage when we have time.
- We love our professions, food, wine and kids.
- Lobster & crab, John O’ Brien, license no.C362 Old Head of Kinsale
- Oysters, Mussels & Scallops, Jamie Dwyer, Haven Shellfish, Kinsale https://www.havenshellfish.ie/
- Salad leaves, red cabbage, broccoli, leeks…Horizon Farm,Dunderrow https://www.facebook.com/Horizon-Farm-477551062398565/
- Lamb & Beef & Pork & Chicken (Irish) John Barrett’s butchers, Main Street, Kinsale
- Duck Skeaghanore West Cork farm https://skeaghanore.ie/
- Vegetables Keelings & Market garden, Pearse street, Kinsale
- Fish, Matt O’Connell Seafood, Cork https://www.facebook.com/mattoconnellseafoodscork/.