Menu 2 course (starter plus main) €42 per person
Sauté Squid and prawns, green tea noodles, miso dressing, pickled carrots, black sesame seed.
Soba noodles toasted sesame oil, slow roasted Skeaghanore duck, star anise.
Crispy parcel of French brie, sweet onion, damson plum, hibiscus and elderberry sauce, mixed leaves.
Pan fried Langoustines, crispy pancetta, pearl barley risotto, fermented black garlic and basil sauce. (€4 supplement)
Warm smoked Mackerel, potato and beetroot salad, pickled samphire, horseradish mayo, organic scallions.
Pan fried Monkfish, ponzu glaze, red dilisk, sea lettuce, roast Belgian chicory, French beans, sesame seed.(€3 supplement)
Sauté fried fillet of Hake cauliflower florets, pistachio,new season carrot, shitake and lovage butter.
Grilled fillet of Sea bass (€2 supplement) celeriac and hazelnut puree, green asparagus, chervil butter.
Pan fried pavé of Venison (med-rare), braised red cabbage, honey parsnip,red onion and balsamic reduction, organic spinach.
Sauté Irish Lamb cutlets and lamb Kofta, roast red pepper, courgette, coriander, & spicy chickpea fricassee.
- All our fish and shellfish are Irish and local when possible,
- we use wild adult species and promote and prefer tangle netting fishing methods.
- All our beef, lamb, pork, chicken are local.
- Sauces are made using our own fresh stocks.
- All dishes are cooked to order.
- We forage when we have time.
- We love our professions, food, wine and kids.
- Lobster & crab, John O’ Brien, license no.C362 Old Head of Kinsale
- Oysters, Mussels & Scallops, Jamie Dwyer, Haven Shellfish, Kinsale https://www.havenshellfish.ie/
- Salad leaves, red cabbage, broccoli, leeks…Horizon Farm,Dunderrow https://www.facebook.com/Horizon-Farm-477551062398565/
- Lamb & Beef & Pork & Chicken (Irish) John Barrett’s butchers, Main Street, Kinsale
- Duck Skeaghanore West Cork farm https://skeaghanore.ie/
- Vegetables Keelings & Market garden, Pearse street, Kinsale
- Fish, Matt O’Connell Seafood, Cork https://www.facebook.com/mattoconnellseafoodscork/.