Menu 2 course (starter plus main) €42 per person
Warm smoked Mackerel, potato and beetroot salad, pickled samphire, horseradish mayo, organic scallions, fermented red onion.
Saute squid and prawns, green tea noodles,miso dressing,pickled carrots, black sesame.
Soba noodles toasted sesame oil, slow roasted Skeaghanore duck, star anise.
Crispy parcel of French brie, sweet onion, dried fig coulis, mixed local leaves.
Saute Scallops Puy lentils, pancetta,lovage butter. (€4 supplement)
Grilled half local Lobster, garden herb butter, mixed local leaves.(€4 supplement)limited
Pan fried Monkfish, Tamarind sauce, French beans, organic yellow and green courgettes, sesame seed.(€3 supplement)
Sauté fillet of Hake organic baby leeks, cherry tomato, Nudja, flat parsley and mussel sauce.
Grilled fillet of Sea bass (€2 supplement) celeriac and hazelnut puree, green asparagus, garlic chive butter sauce.
Slow cooked Irish Pork Belly hint of 5 spice, local Cavolo Nero, roast plum, new season carrots.
Sauté Irish Lamb cutlets and lamb Kofta, roast red pepper, courgette, coriander, & spicy chickpea fricassee.
- All our fish and shellfish are Irish and local when possible,
- we use wild adult species and promote and prefer tangle netting fishing methods.
- All our beef, lamb, pork, chicken are local.
- Sauces are made using our own fresh stocks.
- All dishes are cooked to order.
- We forage when we have time.
- We love our professions, food, wine and kids.
- Lobster & crab, John O’ Brien, license no.C362 Old Head of Kinsale
- Oysters, Mussels & Scallops, Jamie Dwyer, Haven Shellfish, Kinsale https://www.havenshellfish.ie/
- Salad leaves, red cabbage, broccoli, leeks…Horizon Farm,Dunderrow https://www.facebook.com/Horizon-Farm-477551062398565/
- Lamb & Beef & Pork & Chicken (Irish) John Barrett’s butchers, Main Street, Kinsale
- Duck Skeaghanore West Cork farm https://skeaghanore.ie/
- Vegetables Keelings & Market garden, Pearse street, Kinsale
- Fish, Matt O’Connell Seafood, Cork https://www.facebook.com/mattoconnellseafoodscork/.