Grilled mussels with garlic butter, parsley & breadcrumbs. €8.50
Sauté Irish Squid with chorizo, thyme, leeks &mixed rice timbale. €8.50
Soup: Max’s fresh homemade soup of the day €6.00
Irish goat’s cheese tartlet, roast butternut squash, leeks, beetroot salsa, hazelnut oil, sherry vinegar. €9.50
Pan fried scallops, wild rice, roasted rhubarb, white pudding and rhubarb sauce. €13.50
Sautéed fresh duck foie gras, tagliatelle pasta spiced butternut squash and toasted pine nuts. €14.50
Braised beef shin ‘Oaxacan style’ chili and chocolate sauce, chestnut mushrooms, Grana Padano shavings, pappardelle pasta. €9.00
Braised Pork belly with local cider, pain d’epice crumb, celery and braised red cabbage €22.50
Meat special of day, dish of day, (limited availability) €22.90
Sauté Irish Lamb cutlets with a grilled lamb Kofta, tomato concasse, spicy chickpea fricassee & roast red pepper. €24.00
Roast rack of Irish lamb, flageolet, carrot, roscoff onions, shitake, flat parsley jus.€28.90
- All our fish and shellfish are Irish and local when possible,
- we use wild adult species and promote and prefer tangle netting fishing methods.
- All our beef, lamb, pork, chicken are local.
- Sauces are made using our own fresh stocks.
- All dishes are cooked to order.
- We forage when we have time.
- We love our professions, food, wine and kids.
- Lobster & crab, John O’ Brien, license no.C362 Old Head of Kinsale
- Oysters, Mussels & Scallops, Jamie Dwyer, Haven Shellfish, Kinsale
- Salad leaves, red cabbage, broccoli, leeks…Horizon farms,Dunderrow
- Lamb & Beef & Pork & Chicken (Irish) John Barrett’s butchers, Main Street, Kinsale
- Vegetables Keelings & Market garden, Pearse street, Kinsale
- Fish, Matt O’Connell Seafood, Cork.